Emerson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Everett

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

September Days


OK so I promised I would do this once a week and here it is the end of the week and last minute I am getting to it but...I did it!! It has been a slow week here at the DeLaMare house which has been a really nice change. I dont really have any new pictures to share but I will show you all what I have been working on some this week. As many of you know I am a scrapbook fanatic and I have been trying to teach some classes and see if I can make a little money at it. SO here is one of my latest layouts. Of course you know the subject matter

3 comments:

  1. Love this Lindsey!! The pictures are great and I am so impressed with and inspired by your scrapbooking talent :)
    Love the upside-down picture of Emerson -- so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you! I love it. Such a great page and the best is that little girl that you photograph. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures of Emerson are absolutely precious!!! Nice layouts, too!!

    ReplyDelete