Emerson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Everett

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ok so its been a while again but it has been such a busy month. Miss Emmy is now snapping which involves tapping her fingers and clicking her tongue it is super cute!! She has all sorts of words like Rock rock and night night although I don't think she realizes that it means she has to go to bed. She says cheese on command which makes for some cute pictures! All in all she is a ton of fun. We also found out that she is going to have a baby brother. We are very excited to be welcoming Everett Thomas to the clan come end of February!! I think Tommy has already drawn up the baseball card in his head. Here are just a few of my favorite new pictures.


Playing with the Hose
An Example of Cheese one of our favorite words!!
Lovin on Wrigs!!
Our future LPGA player!!

2 comments:

  1. L - I didn't realize you had a blog!! So cute! Love the baby boy name - are you going to call him by his first name??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are going to call him Everett or whatever it gets shortened to. I have had the blog for a while but have not been good about keeping it up but I am going to be better. I cant wait for yall to get here! How ya feelin?

    ReplyDelete