Emerson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Everett

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ok I know it has been forever.




Life has just been crazy for us. Since the last time I blogged we have been to Virginia for a wedding, to Jacksonville to see family, to the Florida/FSU ball game, and celebrated Thanksgiving just to name a few things. More importantly in our life we have had three really bad knock you on your butt baby viruses. Which means very little sleep and a very irritable baby!! For Instance yesterday when I told her she couldn't have a "NAK" (which is Emmy language for snack) because it was to close to dinner she proceeded to sneak behind me and bite me on my rear end. The evidence was visible in a wet bite mark on my pants and snot all over my butt. Needless to say she and I had a come to Jesus meeting...well I did a lot of talking and she poked her lip out a lot but who knows where we got! Regardless we are doing a lot of growing. Emerson's vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds over the last month and she is getting so tall. And I am getting bigger and bigger every time I wake up. Less than three months to go thats just crazy there will be another person in this house! We are hoping to stay well through the rest of the month and enjoy a very exciting Holiday season

1 comment:

  1. I'm just picturing her biting your bottom!!! I can see it now... the sneaking and tip toeing and then BAM!

    ReplyDelete